Banana Bread is a food that connects me to my daughter. This is her best favorite food she can eat the whole bread in a day. I made it healthy by using the best possible ingredients, for one, the Avocado Oil - is a heart-healthy oil, high in oleic acid, which is an unsaturated fat. It contains vitamin E and also helps the body absorb other fat-soluble vitamins. Avocado oil is a good source of monounsaturated fat which has been linked to reducing LDL cholesterol and increasing HDL cholesterol.
The texture is super moist and best served when baked fresh with cold juice, milk, hot coffee or simply plain water.
For orders call or text this number: 0917-8698943
200 per loaf in a small pan.
1 ½ cup All Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
½ Teaspoon Salt
½ Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
4 medium Ripe Banana
1/3 Cup White Sugar
½ Cup Brown Sugar
2 Large Whole Eggs
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
½ Cup Avocado Oil
½ Cup Fresh Milk
1 Extra Banana for Toppings and/or Raisins
Procedure (Pre Heat the Oven to 175-180 C)
1. Prepare the cupcake pan with liners.
2. Measure and sift the dry ingredients in a clean bowl. Mix all of them together.
3. In a separate clean bowl, mash the ripe bananas then add the white and brown sugar, mix.
4. Then add the eggs and vanilla, mix.
5. Add the Avocado oil and Fresh Milk, mix.
6. Add the remaining dry ingredients to the wet ingredients then mix.
7. Transfer the mixture in pan with parchment paper. (10.5 x 30 x 7 cm pan)
8. Bake for 30 – 40 minutes in a Pre Heated oven 175 to 180 C.