French Clays are naturally rich in minerals and trace elements. It is perfect for all types of skin. It stimulates the natural defenses, purifies and cleanses the pores and brings out the natural glow in your skin.
The Benefits of French Clay
It stimulates the body’s defenses and regenerates cells.
It relieves pain.
It helps wounds to heal, thanks to the presence of aluminum silicates.
It absorbs undesirable particles such as germs, bacteria or gas.
Its adsorbing properties immobilize the impurities or toxic substances and eliminate them.
It has powerful antiseptic and disinfecting properties.
It destroys pathogenic germs efficiently, without endangering tissues.
Type of French Clays
1. Green Clay - (Illite, Montmorillonite, Kaolin) - for all skin types. It is rich in minerals and has revitalizing and regenerating properties. It cleanses and absorbs excess sebum. It tightens the pores.
2. Red Clay - (Ilite) - Riched with trace elements. It brings out your face natural glow and leaves it exceptionally radiant.
3. Yellow Clay - (Ilite) - recommended for improving skin complexion and oily skins. It stimulates your skin and revitalizes your cells.
4. Ghassoul Clay - (Morrocan Lava Clay) - excellent for beauty and detox as a mineral rich clay high in magnesium, silica and potassium. It is great for hair, skin & nails.
5. Caramel Clay - (Ilite, Ocher Clay) - supports the skin’s natural defense mechanism and absorbs excessive oils. It promotes tissue repair and tightens skin pores.
6. Blue Clay - (Montmorillonite Clay) - recommended for oily skins. It has stimulating and oxygenating properties.
7. Pink Clay - (Montmorillonite Clay) - suitable for every type of skin. It purifies your skin.
8. Kaolin Clay - has natural absorbency properties. It helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing it.