Benefits - Goat’s milk soap has proteins that kill bacteria that produces acne. It is a natural alternative to products that may contain many harsh chemicals - It contains many vitamins that help to nourish your skin and maintain it’s health. Vitamins include A, C, E, B1, B6 and B12.
- Because goat’s milk does not contain harsh chemicals, it is beneficial for those of sensitive skins or those with skin conditions such as eczema. It reduces skin irritations or itchiness.
- Goat’s milk reduces the signs of aging and reduces wrinkles based on the skin repairing components that the vitamins provide.
- The creamy components from goat’s milk helps your skin from going dry and promotes moisture in your skin.
- Goat’s milk has a pH level which is close to human’s pH level. This means that it allows nutrients to enter our skin, reduces drynesss whilst also preventing chemicals or bacteria entering the skin.
- Due to it containing hydra-alphoxy acids, this helps promotes skin rejuvenation meaning that it also helps in removing dead skin cells.